Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its an Education

I have learned so much about abusive personalities.  As a survivor of domestic violence, I have participated in many support groups and counselling to educated myself, and really recongnise those "red flags".
I guess I was basically sheltered from all the bad in world, and never knew anything about abusive personalities.  In my world everyone was so loving and supportive...I never knew the darker side of life.

I started this site to help others and educate them. I feel you can never stop learning, to help yourself and others. 

I love interacting with others, and sharing my experiences from the past to help any way I can. I think at some point when you are in a violent relationship, you will question yourself, and really wonder if you are really going through all this.  It seems like a bad dream.    Awareness will really help you understand what happens in an abusive relationship, and ways you can safely leave.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment